sexta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2011

Prayers of love

Appreciate you taking this difference is not really the problem
People judge without knowing the why
two couples being together
It depends on you follow it
Will emerge the love and getting stronger
try to understand
It was you who made me look like
I do not like running
Tell me something
Do not leave me waiting

January is here
Ready to be started a new life
My new life is that you are with me
Times we live together
You see you smile at me
That's what I want most to me now, believe

The dreams that I speak not by chance
Dreams are thoughts while you sleep
Unfortunately all I want are only there
still
Time is running out,
I'll make you stay with me
for you also want.
- Tá em Inglês porque o texto fica melhor assim mesmo. @woeisfilth

Nenhum comentário: